Monday, August 20, 2012

My "Birthday" Weekend

My birthday is at the end of this month, but Phil will be in Delft for a conference that week so a few weeks ago, I sent him a very detailed list of what I wanted to do the weekend before he left to celebrate. So this weekend we celebrated my birthday. It started with us driving to San Francisco to eat lunch at Thai Time. It was delicious! I love Thai food and their portions were huge, we ended up taking 1/2 of our meal home. I snapped this after we had stared to devour our food.

Here is the handsome hubby.

Then we stopped at an Asian market. 

We bought this mango because it was the largest mango I have seen in my life. Seriously, it was 2.5 lbs.

On the way to our destination, we stopped at a pullout because the view was beautiful and it is never clear in San Francisco, but on this day it was. If you look closly you can see Alcatraz and the Palace of Fine Arts in the background. 

Finally we went to the Walt Disney Family Museum. We are crazy about Disney. In the 4 years we have been married, we have been to Disneyland twice, Disney World, and on a Disney Cruise. The museum was alot of fun. 


Phil made us pizza for dinner and after we went to visit some friends who live in Aubi Dhabi but are in town for a bit. What a great way to celebrate my birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment